Write for us. We want to hear from you on topic of,
- Traveling/Eating/Clothing/Living on a Tight Budget: These articles should offer interesting practical advice on how our readers can live their lives at minimum cost.
- Affordable DIY/Recipe Ideas: Here you can describe projects that you’ve tried at home, add tutorials and come up with tips and tricks that could help save money when making recipes or crafts.
- Shopping/Store Hacks: If you are thinking about covering these topics, note that we accept only shopping strategies that can REALLY work.
- Financial Help and Advice: This category is especially aimed at people on a low income, ranging from single mothers to the homeless, from students to the disabled. The list goes on.
Guest Post Guideline
- All the content should be addressed to the US market.
- All the content to be original and not copied from other sources.
- Use only up-to-date and reliable sources.
- Minimum 1000 words. However, quality over quantity is paramount.
- Include at least three photos that we are free to use.
- Avoid obvious self-promotion.
- Links to our competitors are not allowed.
- Add a short, engaging introduction (50-80 words) that clearly explains what the post will include, and how the article will benefit the reader.
- Keep content specific, not generic.
- Include a short conclusion that summarizes and wraps up the post nicely.
- The finished piece should have a consistent flow throughout, bringing a friendly and personal touch.
- Break up content into sections or steps, with subheadings.
- Add relevant formatting when necessary i.e. headers, bold, italics, blockquote, bullets, check marks and numbered lists.
- Add related links from previous Couponnx articles in the intro and throughout the story when is relevant.
- Avoid overduplication of words and phrases.
Ready to on-board? [Click Here] to contact us.