Bluehost India is one of reliable and secure hosting provider. It was founded in the year 2003 by Matt Heaton.
It proudly part of 20 largest hosting providers in the world which hosting more than 2 million domain across the world.
Services from Bluehost
Bluehost is one of the recommended hosting from WordPress community and with the cutting edge technology including NGINX Cashing, PHP version 7 and HTTP/2, Bluehost India providing space to organize any type of hosting.
If you love to host with Hostgator then please check out these Hostgator Coupon Code to start with yur hosting plan.
Bluehost hosting is one of the pioneer names in web hosting space who offers Cloud Hosting, Windows Hosting, Dedicated Servers. Linux Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Shared Hosting at discount price on all hosting plans with the use of Bluehost India coupons.
Bluehost India Offers VPS Hosting
In the era of Cloud Hosting, Bluehost India is providing competitive pricing on all VPS hosting which starts from 19.99$ per month with money back guarantee.
Latest bluehost VPS hosting comes with exclusive SSD storage which help your cloud sites to run with increased power, flexibility, and control.
Bluehost Marketing Offers & Coupon Code
Bluehost web hosting provides you hosting services of any kind with suitable web hosting plans and with every possible Bluehost discount is given away to a new client.
With Bluehost coupon code India you can save up to 67% discount on reseller hosting, email accounts, Cloud Hosting, Web Hosting.
Get Bluehost India Coupon with Couponnx
Bluehost India Promo deals are great way to start with Bluehost which helps you to grow with lesser price. With the use of Bluehost India Coupon Code, you can go live in no time.
How to install wordpress on Bluehost
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Find the Website section and select Install WordPress.
- Click the Install button.
- Choose the domain name to install it to. In the field next to the
- domain, you can enter a subfolder such as ‘blog’ or leave it blank if
- you want the site’s main page to be the blog.
- If necessary, you can edit the email address, username and password for the new WordPress installation. Click “advanced options” and you can change those settings.
- Read through the license and service agreements and check the boxes.
- Select the Install Now button.
How to change domain name?
You can change domain name for your web hosting from old to new domain name, simply open a ticket to your web hosting company and ask them to change the domain name as per your requirement.
You can also use same domain name for same web hosting account by using parked domain feature, so that your both old and new domain name will show the same web hosting content.
How to access Bluehost Webmail?
- In your browser, go to bluehost.com/webmail.
- Type your email address and password, then click Login.
How to Change Bluehost Nameservers?
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click the Domains tab along the top.
- Choose your domain name by putting a check mark next to it. The right side will populate with tabs.
- Please click the Name Servers tab on the right.
- Select Use Custom Nameservers.
- Enter in the new name servers.
- Click Save Nameserver Settings
What are features included in Bluehost website builder?
- Hundreds of pre-made templates for customization
- Layout modules (e.g. images, video, text) as an add-on to the
- customer’s website
- Integrated image editor, blog support, and tracking tools
- Tools that simplify website creation
What are available Bluehost SMTP settings?
Please refer, https://my.bluehost.com/hosting/help/email-application-setup
Does Bluehost support letsencrypt?
Yes. Bluehost India offers letsencrypt SSL certificate for free.
How to transfer domain to Bluehost?
- Log into your Bluehost Domain Manager.
- Click Transfer in the submenu at the top of the page.
- Enter the domain you want to transfer to your account, without www, and click Continue.
- Our system will check the domain’s status to determine if it’s ready for the transfer. Remember, the transfer won’t be approved if it’s still locked. Enter the EPP code and click Continue.
- As part of our two-step verification process, we’ve emailed the Admin Verification code to the domain’s administrator. Enter the code and click Continue.
- Here you have the option to change your name servers, set your renewal preference, and choose if you want to add domain privacy.
Finally, check the box agreeing to the Terms of Service, then click Add to Cart.
- ICANN requires the gaining registrar to renew the domain for one year upon transfer, which you’ll see in the Shopping Cart. Process the payment to initiate the transfer.
How to modify MX Records?
- In the DNS Zone Editor, select the domain you’re modifying from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to MX (Mail Exchanger).
- Find the MX Record you wish to change, then click Edit.
- Update the information as necessary.
- Click Save.