Flipkart is India’s most loved shopping website where you can order your need. If you have already order something at Flipkart and would like to cancel order on Flipkart then follow mentioned steps.
There is no flipkart refund trick but if your recently purchased product is eligible for refund or return then you can also follow mentioned steps.
7 Steps to Cancel Order on Flipkart
- Visit Flipkart.com
- Log in to your Flipkart account, and click on the ‘My Orders’ link to reach your account web page
- Select the item that you want to cancel, and click on the ‘View Details’ link next to it
- You will reach the detailed order page, where you will see a ‘Cancel’ link against every item in your order
- Click on ‘Cancel’ link against the item that you want to cancel the order of
- Indicate the reason for canceling the order, select the mode of your refund, and confirm your order cancellation
- Once you have created your order cancellation request, your cancellation process starts and you get your refund within the stipulated period of time.
How Flipkart Return Works?
Below is handy reference info-graphic which helps you to understand how Flipkart Return Works.
How I will get refund of returned product on Flipkart.com?
If you are not satisfied with your product replacement, or if the specific product or product model that you want is out of stock, Flipkart customer support team may advise you to go for a refund.
Choose the Request Return option after filling out the details from your My Orders page. Your refund will be processed after approval from support staff. Once your refund has been approved, your money will be credited back to you in one of three ways:
- As a credit in your Flipkart Wallet
- As an NEFT transfer if you paid via cash-on-delivery
- As a refund via the same source that you used to pay for the order (called Back to Source, this method is available for all sellers). For example, this means that if you paid via your HDFC Debit card, your refund will be credited to the same account.