A wonderful coursera course, ‘Python for Everybody Specialization’ is designed and thought by Dr.Charles Severance who is from University of Michigan. This coursera python specialization course will help you to gain knowledge around Python programming, XML and Database skill.
By completing coursera python for everybody course you will understand concept around,
- Create your own applications for data retrieval and processing.
- Describe the basics of the Structured Query Language (SQL) and database design.
- Explain the basics of programming computers using Python.
- Understand fundamental programming concepts such as data structures.
Enrolling this course will also allow you to practice with Hands-on projects and a certification of completion.
Enroll Now, Python for Everybody Specialization at Coursera
Generally speaking all coursera python courses are free but to gain deep knowledge around Python it is recommended to purchase python course which will allow you to participate on hands-on projects. Furthermore, python certificate cost is also included in bundled pricing and earning python certificate will help you to showcase your success to your professional network.
If you’re plan is to learn only python for free then you won’t be getting certificate and hand-on projects. There are number of coursera python basics to advance courses are available from top universities like university of michigan, mit, IBM etc.
Now days to learn python language is essential considering it’s use with various computer science stream including machine learning, data science, artificial intelligence and in Finance too.
Top Coursera Python Courses to Learn
Below are some of top Python Courses to learn at Coursera.org which cost nothing to learn. Full catalogue can be found here.
- Introduction to Data Science in Python
- Python Data Structures
- Using Python to Access Web Data
- Python for Data Science
- Applied Machine Learning in Python
- Using Databases with Python
- Python 3 Programming Specialization
- Python Basics