Do you know about Amazon, the website on which millions of people are available to buy. Not surprisingly, almost everything in the world is available to buy on Amazon. If you shop online and if you can’t find what you like in Flipkart or any other website, of course you’ll go to Amazon and find what you’re looking for and that’s what you’ll find on Amazon.
In this article we’re going to talk about Amazon online shopping. This article lets you know how to do Amazon online shopping – Amazon Online Shopping Kaise Kare.
Here are Steps to Order from Amazon India by Phone or Website
Follow the steps below for shopping on Amazon:
Register at Amazon Shopping Website
Visit www.amazon.in from your computer or mobile browser here you must create your Amazon account before making a purchase. Creating an address will never require you to write a shipping address the next time you make a purchase on Amazon.
To create an account on Amazon, you need to create your name, email address, mobile number and a password, the mobile number is not required. By filling in the address and information initially, you will select your favorite items and buy it quickly. You’ll be on Amazon’s home page as soon as registration is complete
Provide Shipping & Billing Address
To save over one address, go to “Settings” in the “Your Account” tab, where you will see the “Address Book” option and click on “Add New Address” by clicking on this option. Here you can save your own multiple addresses and other addresses.
Search for Products at Amazon Online Shopping Website
Now that you can search for your favorite stuff on Amazon, the easiest way to find it is to find the name of the item in the search box that appears above on the website’s home page, and now Amazon will show you all the stuff you like.
If you’re not sure what to buy, you can also search by categories by going to “Shop by Department” on Amazon. Click on the “Full Store Directory” link that appears at the bottom of the menu for it. Here you will see a categorized list of all the goods available on Amazon. You can also see categories covered by these categories.
Select Favorite Amazon Product, Choose Best Price & Add Product in Your Cart
Choose your favorite item from this list you want to buy, you can scroll down to see different prices for the same items. Shipping costs vary from seller to different, so when choosing your luggage, look carefully at the prices of different sellers, their shipping charges and ratings.
Now you can put the list of goods you buy by clicking the “Add to Cart” button in the right corner of the page, from where you can also set the number of goods, making it much easier if you want to buy over one item. Also, if you want to buy anything else, put them all in the Cart, so you can finally buy all the goods together and see the total bills or pay them at once.
Order Your Product
Move your mouse point to the “Cart” that appears in the top right corner of the page so you click “View Cart” from the list that opens in the drop down.
Here you will see all the items you have selected before, once again, to look carefully at all the goods and their prices. From here you can also change the number of items or remove them from the cart.
During this time, click on the “Change” button next to the Quantity box next to the Quantity box in front of the cart to remove any items from your cart.
After checking the goods, delivery address, payment method, click on the “Place your order” button. Upon confirmation, you will receive a confirmation message of the order on your email address and mobile phone, which will include all the information regarding the order.
Once you’ve clicked on the “Proceed to Checkout” button, you’ll now be shown your address, select one of these if you’ve saved over one address where you want to order your goods.
You also must choose one of the payment methods, including payment (cash on delivery), credit/delivery, and payment on arrival. Debit cards, monthly installments (EMI), net banking, etc. are prominent. Payment methods can vary according to Amazon’s different sales.
Suggestion While Shopping at Amazon.in
- Checkout Couponnx to get all latest offers from Amazon.in.
- Amazon also sells many goods, known as “Fulfilled by Amazon,” to Amazon itself, which is better than other sellers. Choose your goods according to price and quality.
- At times, When Amazon offers free shipping or extra discounts when you buy goods above Rs 500, the information below is given. Read carefully. It usually takes 5 to 8 days for free shipping goods to arrive.
- Before starting any kind of purchase, be sure to think about what you really want to buy and how much it is necessary for you, you will undoubtedly spend more than expected when you go shopping on Amazon.
- If you’re using the Google Chrome browser, the computer has a special extension, “Amazon Easy Search” that searches for the words you type from across Amazon and shows you the results that can help you buy.
- Amazon offers special offers from time to time, with sales leading to festivals, but never buy unreserved items in the face of these sales and big discounts. To avoid this, you can make a list of the items you need before the festival arrives and buy them when the sale starts.
- Amazon Prime is a special service from Amazon that allows new and old customers of Amazon to order their goods for up to a month with no shipping charges. Amazon Prime service is free for only one month after that Rs. You can continue the service on payment of 499/year. If you make regular purchases on Amazon, Amazon Prime can be a good deal for you.
- Before you buy anything on Amazon from a seller other than “Fulfilled by Amazon”, you must check a little of what the seller received ratings (which can normally range from 5 to 1 star*) and written by other buyers. Read the comments. Sometimes some deceitful sellers can harm you by sending you the wrong stuff.